All tenses in sentences: active and passive 10
Časi: postavi glagol v oklepaju v pravilno obliko, tvornik ali trpnik. / Tenses: put the verb in brackets into the correct form, active or passive.
- TV ____________________ (not watch) at the moment.
- They’re really angry because someone _______________ (damage) their car.
- A lot of tea ____________________ (drink) in Britain.
- The cathedral ____________________ (clean) next month.
- Slovene wine ____________________ (export) to many European countries.
- Technology ____________________ (develop) so quickly today that we hardly follow it.
- Rubbish ____________________ (not collect) regularly in my town a hundred years ago.
- The dinner tables ____________________ (not lay) yet, I’m sorry.
- Fruit and vegetables ____________________ (not sell) at the corner shop.
- My job application still ____________________ (not accept).
- They predict that this film ____________________ (see) by millions of people.
- They have decided that the politicians ____________________ (welcome) at the airport later this afternoon.
- So far they ____________________ (make) 200 workers redundant.