Časi: postavi glagol v ustrezno obliko: present simple or continuous, past simple or continuous, present perfect simple or continuous, will future, going-to future – active or passive. / Verb forms: put the verb in brackets into the correct form: present simple or continuous, past simple or continuous, present perfect simple or continuous, will future, going-to future – active or passive.
1. As soon as the shop _______________ (OPEN) again, I’ll buy new skirts and trousers.
2. We _______________ (NOT BE) outside today because it _________________ (RAIN) all day and there are muddy puddles everywhere.
3. The first nuclear bomb _________________ (DROP) onto a populated area on 6 August 1945.
4. Why are we in a rush? ________________ (THE FILM/NOT BEGIN) at 7.30?
5. She won’t be allowed to enter the room unless she _______________ (HAVE) an appointment.
6. Yet another shopping center __________________ (BUILD) in Ljubljana in the near future. Don’t you think there _________________ (BE) enough already?
7. I was just washing my hair when someone _______________ (RING) the bell. Apparently, the pizzas ____________________ (BRING) and left at the front door. When I finally ________________ (FIND) them thirty minutes later, they were cold and chewy.
8. Hey, this is the third time I ____________________ (CATCH) you not telling the truth about school. What else ___________________ (YOU/LIE) about?
9. In 2016 we decided to sell our old house. While the house ____________________ (EMPTY), we found some interesting old photos of my great-grandmother and her family. They were the oldest photos I ________________ (EVER/SEE).
10. What ________________ (YOU/DO) at the weekend? ______________ (SEE) anyone?
11. Since the weather is bad, we ___________________ (PROBABLY/WATCH) TV all day.
12. Your dog looks ill. ___________________ (NOT/TAKE) it to the vet any time soon? I think you should.
13. No matter how hard I try to explain my point of view, she _______________________ (NOT AGREE) with me.
14. Ever since mass tourism ___________________ (BEGIN) here, there ____________________ (BE) too much noise and traffic.
15. Unfortunately, many animal species ____________________ (ENDANGER) today because our profits have become more important than keeping their natural habitat.
16. The children _________________ (NOT GO) to sleep until their parents don’t tell them so.
17. They ____________________ (DIG) at the construction site for days now, and I really can’t stand the noise anymore.
18. Do you have any idea when the dead mouse ____________________ (LAY) at my front door? (PASSIVE)