Prepiši poved tako, da uporabiš glagol v ‘present perfect simple’ in da ohraniš prvotni pomen. / Paraphrase the sentence using the verb in the Present Perfect Simple; the meaning must stay the same.
- He became a volunteer at the retirement home ten years ago.
He ____________________________________________________________ten years.
- They last visited their aunt in Australia two years ago.
They ___________________________________________________________ two years.
- My neighbour Sally moved here in 2014.
She _____________________________________________________________ since 2014.
- The last time my father lit a cigarette was three weeks ago.
My father _______________________________________________________ three weeks.
- This will be the first time for them to visit an art gallery.
They ____________ never ___________________________________________________.
- I have never eaten Japanese food before.
It’s ______________________________________ever ____________________________.
- Ronaldo signed a new contract yesterday.
Ronaldo __________ just ____________________________________________________.
- She’s never seen such a luxurious house.
- I’ve never heard a funnier story.
_________________________________________________________________ ever heard.
- The last time I went to work by bus was ten years ago.
I haven’t __________________________________________________________________.