Verb + preposition (2)
Prepiši povedi tako, da uporabiš glagol v oklepaju in mu dodaš ustrezen predlog. Pomen povedi mora ostati isti. / Rewrite the sentences using the verb in brackets and adding a matching preposition. You must keep the original meaning.
0. There are different factors to consider when buying a family home. (DEPEND)
Buying a family home depends on different factors.
1. Her parents really don’t support our decision to get married. (DISAPPROVE)
2. It’s a fantasy of many children to become famous singers or actors. (DREAM)
Many children _____________________________________________________________________
3. I’m anticipating your answer in written form. (LOOK)
4. Thanks for inviting me to go to the club with you, but I’m not in the mood for dancing tonight. (FEEL) __________________________________________________________________________________
5. Is anyone against my proposition? (OBJECT)
6. The company’s plan is to relocate their production line to Eastern Europe. (PLAN)