Naklonski glagoli: dopolni prazna mesta z ustreznimi naklonskimi glagoli ali strukturami. / Fill in the gaps with suitable modal verbs or structures.
1. Do you think you __________________ to replace that old fence soon?
2. They live in a huge house – they ____________ be poor.
3. There was a snowstorm yesterday, so I __________________ drive to work.
4. We have online classes tomorrow, so I don’t ________________ get up early.
5. Jordan wasn’t at school today. He ________________ be ill.
6. It was a nice warm day yesterday, so I ______________ wear a jacket.
7. A hundred years ago women ________________ to vote in a general election.
8. The damage to our environment is so great that we will __________________ relocate to another planet soon.
9. You _______________ use a pen, not a pencil, when you are taking a test.
10. Children ________________ be exposed to screens all the time.
11. Animals ___________ communicate although it’s a language that we don’t understand.
12. When you are 18 next year, you will _________________ to drive.
13. Tony had been practising athletics for years before he __________________ to run 100 metres in under 10 seconds.
14. You ________________ walk on the tracks. It’s really dangerous.
15. Miss Harris, ______________ I be excused from class today? I have a dentist appointment.
16. You _______________ take photos inside an art gallery, it’s forbidden.
17. The internet connection was weak, so we _________________ communicate well.
18. You are always getting angry for no apparent reason. You ________________ overreact.
19. You ________________ to be a Slovene citizen to apply for financial help.
20. They’ve been in the meeting for over three hours. They ____________ have something important to discuss.